Madden 2010 Sim league
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 2010 Sim league

sim league for madden 2010

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Texans Roster/Trade block

Go down 
+3
mgoblue44
saints51_22
ravens5520
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ravens5520

Texans Roster/Trade block - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Texans Roster/Trade block   Texans Roster/Trade block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:06 am

mksadng wrote:
Woodley isnt moving. I dont think I want to add a 2nd onto 2 young studs...Ill add a 3rd but thats it.

Alright that is fine... I asked for woodley because i need OLB and Timmons is ILB so i would need to see his build to see how he fit at SLB in the game.

Holmes - 84 overall
Timmons - 74 Overall

Andre Johnson - 98 overall... So if you want a stud WR then you have to pay for him. Holmes is a down grade but replaces Johnson, and i add a young LB... So i would definately need another player or 2nd round selection...Just because those two are young players its all about how they are valued in Madden 2010 now.
Back to top Go down
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Texans Roster/Trade block   Texans Roster/Trade block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:03 am

1. Holmes is 86
2. Theyll both improve vastly
3. Timmons has something like 88 speed and 90 agility/acceleration
Back to top Go down
ravens5520

PostSubject: Re: Texans Roster/Trade block   Texans Roster/Trade block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:05 am

mksadng wrote:
1. Holmes is 86
2. Theyll both improve vastly
3. Timmons has something like 88 speed and 90 agility/acceleration

Ok Holmes Timmons and a 2nd round pick for Johnson and 5th rounder.
Back to top Go down
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Texans Roster/Trade block   Texans Roster/Trade block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:11 am

No. Ill do Holmes+Timmons+3rd for Andre Johnson. BTW do you know if were staying on madden 2010 or switching to 2011 when it comes out?
Back to top Go down
ravens5520

PostSubject: Re: Texans Roster/Trade block   Texans Roster/Trade block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:22 am

mksadng wrote:
No. Ill do Holmes+Timmons+3rd for Andre Johnson. BTW do you know if were staying on madden 2010 or switching to 2011 when it comes out?

Im sure if this league lasts we will switch over to madden 2011 next year...

Ill think about your offer...
Back to top Go down
uno/frank

PostSubject: Re: Texans Roster/Trade block   Texans Roster/Trade block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:12 am

june and 4th for barnes and chester?
Back to top Go down
ravens5520

PostSubject: Re: Texans Roster/Trade block   Texans Roster/Trade block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:15 am

uno/frank wrote:
june and 4th for barnes and chester?

Ok ill do this deal but not officially until the rosters fully come out... Cause i'd like to know more about chester and Barnes attributes first.
Back to top Go down
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Texans Roster/Trade block   Texans Roster/Trade block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:40 pm

ravens5520 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

Than that makes Holmes and Timmons much more valuable...
Back to top Go down
ravens5520

PostSubject: Re: Texans Roster/Trade block   Texans Roster/Trade block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:50 pm

mksadng wrote:
ravens5520 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

Than that makes Holmes and Timmons much more valuable...

Not at all... We are sticking to there value now. Andre is going to be elite for years to come. Stop trying to pump their potential up so high to make them more valuable in a deal.

This deal is based off what can help me right NOW this season if i am to trade away a top 3 WR of the league.
Back to top Go down
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Texans Roster/Trade block   Texans Roster/Trade block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:56 pm

Yeah, switching games makes them MUCH more valuable as their ratings will go up after another season of beast play. Stop trying to undervalue my players potential. Lawrence Timmons+Santonio Holmes+3rd is my final offer.
Back to top Go down
ravens5520

PostSubject: Re: Texans Roster/Trade block   Texans Roster/Trade block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:05 am

Not trying to under value them because im sure they will be good in 2011 madden.

We aren't playing madden 2011 right now though and who even knows if this will go until then (I doubt it will as people lose interests)

So its not undervaluing them, im just valuing them as of right now!!!

Andre Johnson (98 overall Right now)

For

Holmes (86 right now)
Timmons (74 right now)
and 2nd or possible 3rd

If i did this trade you need to break it down... (Holmes is replacing Johnson and down grading there) So my compensation for down grading at WR is i'd gain a young player who is up and coming along with a middle draft pick... That seems fair. Ask advice of the league if its unanimous that im overvaluing the players value and undervaluing your players then ill cool it down on what i ask for...
Back to top Go down
SeahawksFan81296

SeahawksFan81296

PostSubject: Re: Texans Roster/Trade block   Texans Roster/Trade block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:27 am

mksadng wrote:
Yeah, switching games makes them MUCH more valuable as their ratings will go up after another season of beast play. Stop trying to undervalue my players potential. Lawrence Timmons+Santonio Holmes+3rd is my final offer.

one season doesn't guarantee another year of 'beast play'. you are overvaluing your own players because you think that one season means they will be good the next. if this is a trade game league, then you need to pay attention more to the actual NFL to see how the players are doing. until the season starts, you absolutely must judge on overalls and age, at least for the most part. there is no way to know how the players will do in the next madden game.

as of right now, Holmes, Timmons, and a 3rd is probably not enough right now for Andre Johnson. however, later in the season, depending on how well the players involved in this trade are playing, then they could have more value in the next season. this is solely based on if the league will run another season. if it's not, then Overalls are the only thing that matters, picks are worthless, and it also means that the Steelers would get away with highway robbery in this deal. you just need to sorta take a chance, gamble a bit. there's no telling how well a player plays or doesn't play in the next season unless you pay attention to the real NFL in this type of league.

sorry to rant, and I know it had nothing to do with trading, but mks was overvaluing his players too much.
Back to top Go down
ravens5520

PostSubject: Re: Texans Roster/Trade block   Texans Roster/Trade block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:36 am

SeahawksFan81296 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

one season doesn't guarantee another year of 'beast play'. you are overvaluing your own players because you think that one season means they will be good the next. if this is a trade game league, then you need to pay attention more to the actual NFL to see how the players are doing. until the season starts, you absolutely must judge on overalls and age, at least for the most part. there is no way to know how the players will do in the next madden game.

as of right now, Holmes, Timmons, and a 3rd is probably not enough right now for Andre Johnson. however, later in the season, depending on how well the players involved in this trade are playing, then they could have more value in the next season. this is solely based on if the league will run another season. if it's not, then Overalls are the only thing that matters, picks are worthless, and it also means that the Steelers would get away with highway robbery in this deal. you just need to sorta take a chance, gamble a bit. there's no telling how well a player plays or doesn't play in the next season unless you pay attention to the real NFL in this type of league.

sorry to rant, and I know it had nothing to do with trading, but mks was overvaluing his players too much.

Thank you!!!! I didn't even think about the possibility of not even having a draft after the season if this doesn't continue on...

That changes alot and im not trading Johnson unless im getting 2 mid 80's players or 1 90's player and 1 70-80's player with him.... I need to gain something in this deal if im going to trade one of the best WR's out there
Back to top Go down
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Texans Roster/Trade block   Texans Roster/Trade block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:43 am

ravens5520 wrote:
Not trying to under value them because im sure they will be good in 2011 madden.

We aren't playing madden 2011 right now though and who even knows if this will go until then (I doubt it will as people lose interests)

So its not undervaluing them, im just valuing them as of right now!!!

Andre Johnson (98 overall Right now)

For

Holmes (86 right now)
Timmons (74 right now)
and 2nd or possible 3rd

If i did this trade you need to break it down... (Holmes is replacing Johnson and down grading there) So my compensation for down grading at WR is i'd gain a young player who is up and coming along with a middle draft pick... That seems fair. Ask advice of the league if its unanimous that im overvaluing the players value and undervaluing your players then ill cool it down on what i ask for...
Isnt that the exact trade I offered? Why are you ranting about the trade I offered? I think its a fine trade I just dont want you saying Timmons is only a scrub 74 because in a year he could be in the mid 80s, his potential makes him more valuable. Thats what I was getting at.
Back to top Go down
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Texans Roster/Trade block   Texans Roster/Trade block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:46 am

SeahawksFan81296 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

Im not overvaluing them at all. He said that well probably switch to madden 2011, if that is the case it makes both Holmes and Timmons much more valuable, much more. If we are not switching to madden 2011, than their values significantly lower. Im not overvaluing at all, im planning for the potential switch to madden 2011 because at this point if I gave Holmes+Timmons+2nd for Andre and then we switch games and Holmes is still 86-88 and Timmons repeats the season he had last year hell probably be 88ish and then I would be the one getting robbed.
Back to top Go down
ravens5520

PostSubject: Re: Texans Roster/Trade block   Texans Roster/Trade block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:32 pm

mksadng wrote:
SeahawksFan81296 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

Im not overvaluing them at all. He said that well probably switch to madden 2011, if that is the case it makes both Holmes and Timmons much more valuable, much more. If we are not switching to madden 2011, than their values significantly lower. Im not overvaluing at all, im planning for the potential switch to madden 2011 because at this point if I gave Holmes+Timmons+2nd for Andre and then we switch games and Holmes is still 86-88 and Timmons repeats the season he had last year hell probably be 88ish and then I would be the one getting robbed.

Not really at all... If we even did that which i doubt we are, i would gain 2 mid 80's players for a 98 player... Which sounds like fair trade.

I dont know if i want to do this yet because im going to do another deal that lands me a Linebacker with potential like Timmons and a solid offensive linemen for Cato June and 4th... Not sure if i even want to deal Johnson yet
Back to top Go down
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Texans Roster/Trade block   Texans Roster/Trade block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:00 pm

If your getting a LB similair to Timmons for Cato June well than...that GMs an idiot because Cato June sucks a fat cock. Let me know on this trade.
Back to top Go down
ravens5520

PostSubject: Re: Texans Roster/Trade block   Texans Roster/Trade block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:02 pm

mksadng wrote:
If your getting a LB similair to Timmons for Cato June well than...that GMs an idiot because Cato June sucks a fat cock. Let me know on this trade.

Im getting Antwan Barnes, Chris Chester for a 4th and Cato June.

Solid trade as Chester was a solid depth player for the Ravens at Guard or Center which i could use here... Then Barnes is a speed agile OLB who has some strength to him. I expect him to move up in attributes more this season as he is a 70 right now.
Back to top Go down
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Texans Roster/Trade block   Texans Roster/Trade block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:27 am

ravens5520 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

Im getting Antwan Barnes, Chris Chester for a 4th and Cato June.

Solid trade as Chester was a solid depth player for the Ravens at Guard or Center which i could use here... Then Barnes is a speed agile OLB who has some strength to him. I expect him to move up in attributes more this season as he is a 70 right now.
Eh...Cato June still sucks a fat cock, a very fat one. Let me know about that trade soon though.
Back to top Go down
ravens5520

PostSubject: Re: Texans Roster/Trade block   Texans Roster/Trade block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:28 am

edit

Last edited by ravens5520 on Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Texans Roster/Trade block   Texans Roster/Trade block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:45 am

I wasnt aware it was a dictatorship... Rolling Eyes , just get back to me on the trade.
Back to top Go down
ravens5520

PostSubject: Re: Texans Roster/Trade block   Texans Roster/Trade block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:49 am

mksadng wrote:
I wasnt aware it was a dictatorship... Rolling Eyes , just get back to me on the trade.

Will do ASAP, just keeping a heads up for you cause i wouldn't want to see you kicked off as we are in the mist of trade talks.
Back to top Go down
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Texans Roster/Trade block   Texans Roster/Trade block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:50 am

lol if they kicked me out for that this league wouldnt even be worth being apart of
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Texans Roster/Trade block   Texans Roster/Trade block - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Texans Roster/Trade block
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2