Madden 2010 Sim league
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 2010 Sim league

sim league for madden 2010

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RATINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PsYcHoViSiOnXx58xX
Admin
PsYcHoViSiOnXx58xX

RATINGS!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: RATINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!   RATINGS!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:28 pm

ok well since E3 is over or close to over the ratings are out there... idk where to get them faster but ESPN is gunna put out one team ever day for the next 32 days by division... so far we have the bears packers and lion... if anyone know where i can find them all at once let me know becuase i know pasta padre only is giving out a few...

last... we still have some teams open so tell your friends to play
Back to top Go down
https://maddensim.forumotion.net
saints51_22

PostSubject: Re: RATINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!   RATINGS!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:59 am

nice i cant wait to see the Saints
Back to top Go down
PsYcHoViSiOnXx58xX
Admin
PsYcHoViSiOnXx58xX

PostSubject: Re: RATINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!   RATINGS!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:05 pm

PsYcHoViSiOnXx58xX wrote:
ok well since E3 is over or close to over the ratings are out there... idk where to get them faster but ESPN is gunna put out one team ever day for the next 32 days by division... so far we have the bears packers and lion... if anyone know where i can find them all at once let me know becuase i know pasta padre only is giving out a few...

i have basic ratings off all the teams... overalls speed and acceleration... i can combine this with madden to get a more complete rating if you would like...

i do need help with contracts so if u wanna help me (that means you jcrell) let me know
Back to top Go down
https://maddensim.forumotion.net
jcrell623

PostSubject: Re: RATINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!   RATINGS!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:52 am

i have basic ratings off all the teams... overalls speed and acceleration... i can combine this with madden to get a more complete rating if you would like...

i do need help with contracts so if u wanna help me (that means you jcrell) let me know
i just got home from france...sorry what do you need me to do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RATINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!   RATINGS!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RATINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1